
..Even though I used to think that you and I would only remain as close friends and nothing more. It's really magical eh, 6 years of friendship and suddenly, this. Totally beyond my imagination once upon a time. Still pretty unbelievable, but awesome, nonetheless.
Because of our 6 years of closeness, it feels as though we've been together for the longest time ever, but it actual fact it's only been 3 short months. But the 3 months have been very well-spent. I dare say that 9 out of 10 couples would not have gone through as much as we had in just 12 weeks. But I'm thankful for everything and I know you are as well :)
What people think about my attachment to you used to affect me a whole lot, but it doesn't anymore. I no longer care if people talk behind our backs, if people suspect if I have an ulterior motive in accepting you, if people think that we won't work out - all these silly little things just don't matter no more. And you know why ;)
The song "Ben" by Michael Jackson goes - "I used to think I am 'me', now it's 'us', now it's 'we'. The same goes for you and I. I'm more than glad that we happened. Happy 3rd month, I love you!
P.S. Thanks for tolerating all my nonsense thus far hehehe
P.P.S. Beware cos there's more to come hehehe